Sunday, January 02, 2011

Dear sangha friends,

Does anyone even come here?
Or is it just me?

Either way... Happy new year!
Did you make a resolution (or a hundred?) Did you set any intentions? One of mine was a thirty day photo challenge.
I figured there would be no better place to post than here.

Hey! You should join me, if you like! The idea is pretty straight forward. Each day, post a picture. If you're not into pictures, why not a poem or a short story or a something else?

Here are the topics of inspiration:
Day 1. Self portrait and ten facts about me
Day 2. Light
Day 3. Best friend and 5 reasons why
Day 4. Romance
Day 5. Something that scares me
Day 6. Freedom
Day 7. A favourite place
Day 8. Family
Day 9. Sweetness
Day 10. Something that is easy for me.
Day 11. Something that is hard for me
Day 12. Cold
Day 13. White
Day 14. Empty
Day 15. Handsome
Day 16. Dark
Day 17. Outside
Day 18. Bedtime
Day 19. Friends
Day 20. Job
Day 21. A journey
Day 22. A favourite place I haven’t yet been
Day 23. Golden
Day 24. Food
Day 25. Yellow
Day 26. Magic
Day 27. Breakfast
Day 28. Purple
Day 29. Smile
Day 30. Self portrait and ten new facts about me

2 comments:

adventuress said...

I'm here! And contemplating whether I can do this. It's encouraging that you've missed posting on time for a couple! Room for life to press in.

I will do it. Do you take all your pictures on the day you post them?

Busy Mommy said...

I too am here, and will join! I will have to post on wkends though. Take care and miss you! M